The out side of the reno to the '73 Super Bug.
I took out the headlights and replaced them with fishing buoys. The fender medallions I made using the following: the beak is from pliers; the tail is from a set of tongs and the body is a small fishing buoy. Where the engine was I have made it into a feed bin for shell grit, etc. For the back fenders I put parts of an old lamp to add a different touch. I put a Venmar vent on the roof to keep thing dry inside. On the front door window I put on over racks for screening when the windows are down.
I will post the inside reno on the next post.
Kerris you are a hoot. I love the Coop. Not sure how Hitler would feel about his Volkswagen being a coop, but who cares. Love it. MarloweReplyDelete