This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Ships Wheel Light Fixture

     I've picked up ships wheels before but this is the oldest one yet.   I made a light fixture from it.
Its 36" across,  the chains can be shortened if needed. 
     The words engraved on the side of the wheel could be the name of the ship or the name of the captain of the ship.
What a great conversation piece - imagine the stories that could be told.

No comments:

Post a Comment