This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Tower Cabinets /w stained glass window from local church

     I made a different kind of Tower cabinet with this stained glass window which came from the old Elmsdale Nazarene church.   The windows will slid up and down.
     These cabinets are for sale.
     The photo below comes from the old Elmsdale Nazarene Church, photo cf. History of Elmsdale book.

1 comment:

  1. That helped me a lot! Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again!
    Glass Door Entrances

    ReplyDelete