This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

New Sign for Back Road Folkart

     It was time I had a new sign - so I used this steel horse ( 3Rs Mare ) I had made in the fall of 2012.  Last summer he was on display at Kingsbrae Gardens in St. Andrews-by-the-Sea, NB
     I think tourists will like it - maybe they'll hop on his back for a photo.  I have this horse project on YouTube showing how I made it - check it out...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkrRP8NimaM
 Above: Before / Below: After
     The horse and pig spent last summer at Kingsbrae Gardens - here's a photo of the pig from their Facebook page...

No comments:

Post a Comment