This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Monday, May 5, 2014

More Stepback Cabinets

     I made these three stepback cabinet last week. 
    In this narrow stepback I used a screen from an old farm thresher machine for the door.
    I did more of the old dressers and wash stand and made stepback cabinet out of them went with some loud colors 

No comments:

Post a Comment