This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Monday, June 24, 2013

"Olde Time's" Garden House Museum

When you visit me be sure to take a look in my "Olde Time's" Garden House Museum beside my shop.  
i used locally milled lumber and built it like a farm grainery.  the main structure is post 'n beams. then i boarded it in and shingled the walls and roof.  
the museum has interesting and quirky stories and items i collected over the years.  be sure the sign the guestbook.
inside the museum you will see the following
above. see my guessing wall and above that my 100 plus egg beater collection which inspired me to build the worlds largest egg beater.
 http://backroadfolkart.blogspot.ca/2013/02/i-built-worlds-largest-egg-beater.html
below see my wall of stillson wrenches and learn how this P.E.I. invention was stolen
 inside you will find stories. antigues. funny things. serious things. and things for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment