This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Open House - Thanks for coming over

     we had a great day for the open house on sunday.  lots of folks were by. it was great to see everyone.  heres some photos brother carter took as things were winding down.
we had refreshments
above: with my 94 years old grandmother Empress McDowell
above: helping a buyer get her school desk to her car.
above: Door Prize was 'door knob coat rack', 'bird house' & 'key chain hook'
to enter ballot you guessed at least one item correct - heres what they were 
item #1 -bottle opener.  item #2 -oxen shoes. item #3 -for liftin barrels
  winner was Twinkle Haslam of Alberton. 

No comments:

Post a Comment