This blog changed from a daily blog to a blog to celebrate the folk art of Kerras Jeffery, as well as his reproduction furniture and other projects. His studio & shop closed in 2017 following his passing.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

We rebuilt our Kitchen Cupboards this week

     My nephew Dwanye and I started doing over our cupboards last week.  We started on Saturday and we had them done yesterday, Wednesday. 
     After doing the roughing in on the cupboards. My nephew did the drawers along with the self-closing hinges, and I did the doors and drawer fronts. 
     We install everything yesterday.
     The first two pictures are the before photos.
      We're changing the colour of the cupboards to off-white and changing all the doors on the lower cabinet to drawers.
Below: The finished cupboards.  We also built an appliance garage in the corner. 
 Below:  Dwayne and I, happy with a job done!

No comments:

Post a Comment