This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Parrot

     I've made parrots before using a lobster claw for the beak but thought this sea shell (some I got two years ago) - would make an even better beak.   For the base I just went upstairs over my studio to "Grandmas Attic" and found a few different styles.  The overall height is 18".
Below is a glimpse into Grandma's Attic - ya gotta come see it in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment