This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Friday, January 23, 2015

New Pieces for 2015 - Part 5

     I had a good few days of painting - I got the chicken, women with dress, and the RCMP K-9 dog done.   I'm going to keep at the painting an should be finished today.
The dog's tongue is made from the handle of a spoon.
You can put flowers in the hole in the back of the chicken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment