This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Stepback with Wine Rack

     This was an old dresser that somebody turned it into a sewing desk - so I added the wine rack and the top shelves and turn it into a stepback cupboard.

2 comments:

  1. I was so fascinated about my new home but at the same time was going through a confusing feeling concerning the furniture. But the time I reached this blog, I got a clear idea about bespoke furniture and fantastic designs. All in all, it is easily coming to my budget, and I can do experiments with my furniture too.

    Custom Wardrobes London | Fitted Wardrobes London | Built In Wardrobes Design | Walk In Wardrobes | Design Fitted Wardrobes | Luxury Wardrobes London | Luxury Fitted Wardrobes

    ReplyDelete