This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Monday, September 9, 2013

New kitchen in old style, Malpeque Cottage

     last week i put in this kitchen at a new cottage in Malpeque.  i built it in my shop. then installed it onsite.
 the corner cupboard (aka. pie safe) is made from and old spring mattress
 see the compost pale and stove cover on top of counter to get to it.
 the island has the sink and dishwasher

No comments:

Post a Comment